Financial Research Business Developer
As our Media Management Business Developer, you will have the charter to build new business and expand on existing relationships within InfoTech Solutions, reporting to the head of business development and the EVP of Marketing Systems.
You should have a passion for meeting people, giving strategic presentations on the company’s core business to large and small groups, as well as have a proven talent for identifying and developing new business relationships. You must work in concert with the head of business development to determine strategic goals and business plans. You should have a successful track record of lead generation and qualification, prospect development, and most importantly, closing deals.
- Build and nurture relationships with clients, prospects, industry players and new clients brought on board by the business developer
- Express a creative point of view and utilize sales and marketing skills to contribute in the ongoing buildup of InfoTech’s business development strategies
- Responsible for the execution of InfoTech’s business development strategies for new and existing media business
- Be a spokesperson of InfoTech as a whole and of Media Management products in industry conferences, seminars, webinars, demos and sales pitches
- Work in concert with the head of business development in executing InfoTech’s marketing plan focused on growing existing business and targeting new business
- Following the guidance of the head of business development, strategize well thought out responses and marketing tactics with the goal of standing apart from the competition. Always stay creative
- Be able to write and comply with new business proposals with a cross functional team to ensure optimal results, on time delivery, and profitability
- Review business quotas, business goals and relationship status weekly. Weekly review will include targeting the top five business prospects, as well as, status of other candidates
- Monitor and research a portfolio of future opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage throughout the acquisition cycle
- Exemplary communication skills required
- Accomplished skills in presentation development
- Strong relationship management skills
- Must have experience with cold calling
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, meet deadlines and work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to represent InfoTech in a favorable, businesslike, and ethical manner
- Travel / Valid driver’s license is required.